Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 2 at TJC

Where do I begin??

I woke up this morning around twelve,, why I slept so late; I have no idea. But I know it was much needed relaxation time. :) I woke up smelling like smoke from the club last night. So I needed to bathe, but wasn't ready quite yet. So I fixed my skype so that my sister could hear me on her end. Then I talked to an old friend from Hutto; Sydney. :)) Love her. She is now living in Boston, and we showed each other our dorm rooms. Then I finally finished unpacking and getting everything set up the way I wanted it. It feels like home more and more now.

After that; my suite mate...Red, came in the room to tell me she "kicked her roomate out". I knew then that things weren't lookin so good,, and only in day 2. Shortly after they started raising their voices so I went in their room to see what was going on. They were both in the wrong.

Let me back up... when Sara and I moved in together we discussed our flaws and what the "rules" were going to be. We understand where each other is coming from so there would be no confusion.

Red went into her room today after using the bathroom and there was a random guy in there talking to Mariya. Red was pretty upset that she didn't ask if the guy could come up,, she just brought him to the room. So the guy left when the girls started arguing.

Mariya apologized for doing that and said it wouldn't happen again even after Red told her she was kicking her out. Her and this other girl went and had the papers switched before even discussing it with Mariya. Mariya's arguement was that it wasn't right that they had done that before even talking to her first; which I agree. That was wrong. So the R.A. came up and solved everything so Red moved out.

...Now Mariya is alone in her room.
My main thing is that there should not be drama when we haven't even been here a week. That's crazy!!

After that, I just kind of minded my own business for a while until Sara asked if I wanted to go eat with everybody,, so I did. :)) It was my first TJC meal. I asked Mariya if she wanted to go, but she declined. I am not taking sides,, it's way to early in the game to be on anybody's negative side. Lol. We then went to wingstop so some other girls could eat and everybody had a chance to talk about what happened. We came home and everybody came to our room,, that seems to be the hang out room for now. :)) ...How cool are we??

Tomorrow is my first day of school and I have my first three classes; First Aide, A&P and then the lab. I am really excited. I don't have to be in class until 9,, so that's a plus. I am still kind of laying low, because yes,, I do want friends. But I am in no rush right now to get them. I want to be able to trust people. :)) ...Because as we all know, you can know somebody and be "best friends" for six years and then it all fall to pieces. You never know.

All I can say now is,, bring on tomorrow.

TJC meal today was; hotdog, cheese fries, cake and a rootbeer. No, I am not a fatty I haven't really eaten since yesterday afternoon. Post moving nerves.

Something I learned; Discuss things with your roomate before things turn bad, because the arguement today could have been completely avoiding if they would have talked it out.

Fun Fact; All the girls think I have a nice "cheerleader body" with a "j.lo booty". :)) (Charmed to hear that)

* Stay tuned for tomorrow to hear about my first day on the road to Ultasound. :))

I love my family and miss them dearly.
-Can't wait to see my mom this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment