Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 3 at TJC (First Class Day)

So...Today was my first real day of school, not just any school; but college. It felt really crazy to not wake up to high school drama and all sorts of annoying teachers. Instead,, my day started off great. :)) I woke up around seven this morning because my sister wanted to skype with me before school. We have to only talk with writing though because Sara was still sleeping. :)) Mariah let me pick out her first outfit for high school, and I might add...I made her go in that school with a POP!! After we got done skyping; I started attempting to make some coffee...I'm still not that great at it. Ha. I plugged in my straightner and sort of took my time getting ready, seeing as, I didn't have to be in class until nine this morning. So I had a while. :)) I'd have to say...I did a pretty swell job of staying quiet, because I didn't wake Sara up even once. After I got my hair done I decided to do my make up. Then I chose my outfit for the day; jeans, a floral (nice shirt) and some blue slip on shoes. At least I thought I looked cute. :)) I ate some breakfast and then decided to leave my roomate a cute little note to wake up to. (I put it on our disgusting mirror). I then went to my class; First Aide: with professor Jack Cadell. He is amazing. We went in and his first words were "how does everybody feel about having this class on friday"; then he said..."you don't". HOW EXCITING!!! Guess what that means for me...only a four day week. :D He then introduced himself and let us out of class about twenty minutes early. So I walked to my next class which was supposed to be in the Wise Center...not so much. Ha. When I walked in there was a few students already there and I asked if I was i the right place and they said yes, then a few students turned into about twenty students in a class of one hundred eight. Ten:Ten rolls around and...still.no.professor. So we all start getting worried. Turns out WE WERE IN THE WRONG BUILDING!!! What are the odds of twenty students being in the wrong place?? So we showed up about thirty minutes late to class; luckily he hadn't taken attendance yet. (Professor Kenneth Murphy: A&P). He seemed pretty nice. After that I headed to my last class of the day; A&P lab:Professor...WIERDO. Haha. That class is about two hours long,, I don't know how I am gonna do it. Grr....but I know I can. :)) My first quiz is ten questions, next monday. :) Study group time. I then came home and as I was walking back to class I saw my friend Mariya,, so we walked together. Then me, her & sara all decided to get some lunch; seeing as, I hadn't eaten since seven a.m. Then we came back to the room,, I relaxed for a bit; I wasn't feeling to well so I layed down to take a nap.  (I think I just got a little overwhelmed from this weekend and now today). I dropped my friend Mariya off at Varsity Place (She gave me gas money) Woot! and Now here I am writing the story of my life. Today was a pretty long day,, but I can already tell I am really gonna love it.

Fun Fact: I met two new girls; Cami and Katie...both in seperate classes. & Katie told me about a group called...Speak up or something. It's a church group that debates about real topics in life,, and then at the end of each debate; they say a verse from the bible. (I can't wait)

Something I learned: DON'T MISS SCHOOL!!! It will catch up fast. (So they say)

What I ate for breakfast and lunch: Banana, Yogurt & Coffee. Then, Chicken and Rice with a salad that was great. :))

...Stay tuned for tomorrows update. :D

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment