Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday at TJC

Well,, I woke up this morning at already, only in my second day, was almost late to class. :/ Thank gosh for mom calling at eight,, when my class starts at eight thirty. *Major bonus to living on campus*. I got dressed in fifteen minutes and then headed out with day old make up on;; that had been slightly touched up of course. No breakfast,, lookin rough & I do mean rough,, and being as loud as I could because I was in such a hurry. (Not on purpose of course) Then I headed out to my first class; Math. I loved it. It was quite small,, ten people at most; so I caught on pretty quickly,, although it was only a review. Then I headed off to my next and last class; medical terminology. I way in over my head on that one. :)) But I can do it. That class usually should let out around eleven but today we got out at ten thirty.

I am gonna skip ahead really quick. Why are girls so dang messy?? This girl just walked in my room && asked what I was doing. I told her about to get ready to work out,, she wanted to go so I told her she could and that it would be us and Mariya... she didn't want to go. Follower much?!? (Reds friend)

Anyways...back to where I left off. I got out of class and then called my mom back from this morning. She was kind of disappointed in me for not already going to look for a job when I have been here since saturday. :/ Man how time flies though. Before you know it, it's already midnight and your looking at your eyelids. Then,, I came back to my room to catch a breather for a second. I got on facebook and myspace for a minute and noticed that I had a friend request,, I was thinking "oh yay a new friend". NOT!! All I can say is what the hell was he thinking. :/ (It was not Joseph for those wondering) I immediately texted my mom because I wanted to fall to my knees for a whole second,, but for some reason; she can say nothing really at all and it made me feel better. Then,, I ate some food. I was talking to Sara about my coffee maker and how it frustrates me because IT DOESN'T WORK!! Then she came over and said "well, where are you putting the water??" I showed her and she basically told me I was a big retard because I was putting it in the wrong place. (oops) I got back on my computer to look up directions to the post office because I still had yet to mail off "thank you" cards from graduation. So I got in my car and the directions weren't being to clear. Why couldn't it just say turn left or right?? No!! It had to be difficult and say south and east and west and north. Ugh!! Like I really know that??? So I literally drove around about fourty five minutes trying to find that dang place. Then my dad called to give me an update about Brandon (my uncle); he had surgery today that had to actually put chemo into his liver. :( He's not feeling to hot right now. So my dad then told me to go back to my house and they should have a post office,, shortly after my mom told me the same thing. WRONG!! They don't. So I was getting pretty heated because I spent about two and a half hours on trying to find the thing. So I went to the caf & my mom told me she found one and to call her when I got to my car. I walked all the way from there to my dorm. Ran upstairs and got my keys and then me and a few friends left. That took about fifteen minutes to find. I got them sent off FINALLY!! So those waiting,, here they come. :)) I spent a total of around four dollars on stamps. Those things are definitely not cheap. Then I ran to target really quick because we were already on that side of town,, to try to look for a backpack. They have nothing. :/ I was gonna get a mirror but while we were in like my friend broke it (luckily we didn't have to pay). And I also got a dry erase board for my door. :)) Mariya got one as well. We got back into the car,, ran to the bank and then came home. Dropped our stuff off and then left again to go eat. (I hadn't eaten all day) First I went to the clinic (upstairs from the caf) to see about a job,,, there was a blood drive. :I So I ate some food and then sat outside for a while. Then I came back to my room to get ready for a great workout with Mariya,, and after that we are going to a little concert outside Bateman *my dorm*. :)) After that I am coming home to relax.

Food for the day: Ramen,, and a salad. :))

Fun fact: tomorrow I only have one class from ten to ten fifty,, then more job hunting & back to the clinic.

Something I learned: Don't waste your time on dumb people that aren't worth it.
...Stay tuned for tomorrow's update.

I love and miss my family more than words. (please pray for my uncle,, he needs all the help he can get)

P.S. My feet are getting blisters from all the walking I have been doing. :(

1 comment:

  1. maybe it's time for Santa to bring you new shoes?

    your sooo loved.

    :)

    ReplyDelete