Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Half way through week one.

One class today?? Could my day get any better?? Not to menchion I had the best a&p teacher on campus. Katie and I walked in at sat in the front row,, by front row; I do mean the very first row. :)) Hey..I mean I came to learn didn't I?

I woke up this morning feeling amazing. :)) Rested and ready to get on the ball. I drank a cup of coffee; they say it stunts your growth,, but I'm already short so what the heck?? & then cleaned our dorm because we thought we had room checks tonight. Then,, I headed off to my first class. After class I went outside to this thing they are doing for welcome week and they played live music and had all kinds of booths about campus and free food!!! It was a blast. It's so great that I don't have to drive anywhere for anything. :)) All the excitement is right outside of my house. After that I came back to my room for a little bit and then my friend Justin texted me and wanted to hang out,, he tried to get me to walk where he was...BOY PLEASE! If you wanna see me you come to me. :D So he came to pick me up and we just hung out for a while with his roomates and watched some tv. It was just really laid back. It's so crazy not having somebody there telling me when to get my butt home and where I'm allowed to be and stuff. *i love the freedom* ,, but what I love even more is that I know what's good freedom and what's bad. (my parents taught me well) Then on our way home I called Mariah and wished her a happy birthday for the millionth time today. My little baby sister is fourteen years old,, it seemed like she was three yesterday. After I got home,, the other Mariya called me and said she needed to talk to me...she we met for dinner. :)) I was so so hungry. It feels like I am finally getting some sort of my appitite back. And we had a conversation about the usual topic. (boys) It seems like the older they get the more dumb they get. Then we sat outside,, because it felt so amazing today. It wasn't too hot,, and there was a slight breeze. We decided to come home around seven because we had a meeting at eight for the dorms. After that we went to our meeting and they told us the rules. I think the most retarded one is that "opposite sex" can only visit for two hours at night. Why would they make it at night when everybody is trying to sleep...why not give us til dark or something...I don't understand that one,, but parents (that should make you happy). When that was over Mariya and I decided we wanted to go work out,, we got all dressed, walked all the way over there and Mariya lost her key!! So we searched and searched for about fourty five minutes trying to find it. *NO LUCK*. So we decided to come back home and I must say,, I am pooped!! College life wears you out!! I skyped with my sister and mike for a little bit and now I am writing this. So all in all,, I had a pretty amazing day. :)

Fun fact: There is every sort of different people here,, all with their own looks and personality...but everyone of those people are so kind hearted. (mom knows best when she said that everybody was in the same boat I was so not to be worried about making friends)

Meals: Yogurt, Burger, Fries, Salad and Strawberry punch.

Something I learned: DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. Live up every moment you have,, because just like high school passed me by...college will to so make every second count.


Bye for now!
I love and miss my family more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment