Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's been a while

Well, this weekend I went home to visit my family. I didn't realize how much I missed them until it was time to leave. When I came home,, I brought a few friends with me. They lived in Conroe,, and as I've said it previous posts; I'm the only one with a car. I had such an amazing time when I went home, I got all kinds of things for my home plus some much needed new clothes. :)) Then we all went to the movies to see the Exorcisim. :/ It was pretty wicked. I'm completely surprised that my mom went to see it with us. After that we ate at Taco Cabana,, it was so yummy. Then we headed to lowes, not such a great idea...Cody almost chopped his finger off. My poor baby brother had to get 12 stitches!!!! & No, he wasn't horseplaying. :P We stayed in the emergency room until about 1 a.m. (No bueno) The morning after it was time to go home. The weekend went by pretty fast. So we get back to Tyler (me and all the girls) and we go to wal-mart. We get almost out of the store and this guy walks up to us and is like I need yall to come with me...WHAT!!! Guess what,, Mariya and I were the ones taking the fall for something we had no clue about. Luckily God was watching out for us and they let us go. I haven't talked to those girls since. It's funny actually,, everybody is so desperate for some new friends because you come to this town not knowing anybody && man;; it shoots you in the face. I am not a happy camper at the moment. Then,, to make matters even better (yes, I am being extemely sarcastic),, we had to file harrassment on these other girls. My week just keeps getting better and better. Don't underestimate these "white girls". Hahah. The head of housing was completely helpful. Thank gosh. At this point I really don't know how much more I can really take. I was so stoked about living in dorms and experiencing college life. Now,, I am not so sure about this. It makes me so so sick just thinking about everything. On a plus,, I passed a quiz today with an 87. I only missed one question,, and it was such a silly mistake. :)) As of right now it's only 5 p.m. so I am sure more things will come today,, if anything interesting happens I will blog again. (Let's hope I don't have to)

Fun fact: I got my parking permit today. :))
Something I ate: Ramen.
Something I learned: When to have enough of something!!!

I truely do miss my family more than words.
:))

1 comment:

  1. I know last week was full of tough decisions. You managed just like a mature young adult. I am so proud that you have maintained clear boundaries.
    :)

    ReplyDelete